Facial Mask With Filter Pocket PDF pattern with 4 sizes
Facial Mask With Filter Pocket with 4 sizes,Size: S(Baby- Kids), M(Kids), L(Adult), XL(Adult)
99999 in stock
How to Download the Pattern
Step 1: Click the add to cart and finish the payment you will get the pattern download link
Step 2: Open the pattern using a PDF reader such as Acrobat Reader.
Step 3: Print the downloaded pattern with these printer settings:
- No Margin
- Actual Size
Step 4: Follow the instructions on the pattern.
Step 5: Happy Sewing
Why You Should Make (and wear!) Your Own Cloth Face Mask (and how to do it)
With highly contagious coronavirus (COVID19) rapidly spreading throughout the world, many people are shopping for surgical masks to protect against this dangerous disease.
The worldwide spread of the virus is on the headlines all over the world. Not only that, but these unfortunate events also caused many necessities in life such as masks. we want to help people better prepare themselves for any potential outbreak. The Reusable Mask pattern is available for everyone and even has a special pocket to put in filters. To spread the message as far as possible, we even have a video as below to help out all sewers!
how to make Diy face mask video
Wearing a face mask stops people from becoming infected in two ways:
1) By blocking most airborne droplets filled with virus from being inhaled
2) By stopping the wearer from touching their own mouths and noses.
So why should you make your own face masks?
1) In the event you become sick, having a supply of masks at home will give some level of protection to friends and family while you seek medical advice. It will certainly be better than no mask at all (see research notes).
2) By making your own, and hopefully, for family and friends, you will be decreasing demand on limited supplies of industrially manufactured, disposables, which are desperately needed by hospitals and nursing homes.
3) These comfortable, curved shaped masks rest closer to the face, with fewer gaps than rectangular surgical masks.
4) Our homemade designs are washable, making them environmentally friendly.
We recommend making 3 masks per person: one to wear, one in the wash, one for a spare or to share. Remember, always remove the mask carefully. Do not reach under the mask with dirty hands. Touch dirty to dirty, clean to clean. Wash your hands and face immediately after removing the mask. For best results in cleaning masks – immediately upon removing, spray the front and back with hydrogen peroxide to kill germs, then wash in soap and hot water.
this just for Face mask PDF pattern download only not include any face mask or face mask pad.